We will accept returns on items for up to 14 days after the shipping date for exchange, credit or a full refund, excluding shipping charges. We will accept returns on items for up to 30 days after the shipping date for store credit or exchange only. All returned items must be in like new condition and include all packaging, manuals and materials included with the original purchase. NOTE: If the package appears to have been damaged during shipment, please retain all packing materials, as the carrier may need to inspect them. To ensure that your return is handled quickly and properly, you must receive authorization prior to sending it back to us! Call us at 800-962-3658 or email us to obtain your return authorization code. Please have your packing slip with you when you call.
Once you receive authorization, please ship the item(s) via UPS or Parcel Post INSURED. Return in original packing material to:
6501 Douglas Ave
Urbandale IA 50322-3333
Please be sure that your return authorization number is written clearly on the outside of the package. Include a copy of your packing slip or invoice inside the package, along with instructions on how you would like us to process your return (exchange, credit, etc.) Packages received without prior authorization will be subject to delays.
Exceptions to the Return Policy
1. Software, Videos, DVDs and CDs that have been opened may not be returned.
2. Print Music and Books may not be returned.
3. Ear Bud Headphones and Ear Plugs may not be returned.
4. Microphones may only be returned for store credit.
5. Items that are not in a “like-new” condition may not be returned.
6. Items that have markings or flaws on them not present at the time of purchase may not be returned.
7. Reeds may not be returned if the packaging has been opened.
8. Harmonicas, Recorders, Kazoos, Ocarinas, Jaw Harps may not be returned.
9. Strings may not be returned if the packaging has been opened.
10. Mouthpiece returns are subject to a sterilization fee of $6.00.
11. Items that are missing any of the original packaging, manuals or materials may be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
12. Items designated with any of the following may not be returned: Close Out, Clearence, Discontinued, Scratch and Dent, or As Is.
Damaged, Incorrect or Missing Items
Should you receive a damaged item, we want to replace the item as quickly as possible. Please call us at 1-800-962-3658 or email us to arrange for pickup. We will then send you a replacement immediately.
Occasionally, mistakes happen. If you are missing an item, or if you were shipped the wrong item, we apologize for any inconvenience and will do our best to fix the problem as quickly as possible. Please call us at 1-800-962-3658 or email us as soon as you are aware of the problem. If we have made an error, we will correct it immediately.
If you receive a duplicate shipment because of an error on our part, we will promptly have it picked up and apply any appropriate credits or refunds. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of orders we receive, we are not able to "flag" orders that are sent to us more than once. If you fax, mail, email, phone in, or place an internet order more than once, it may be duplicated. In this instance, you may return the shipment for credit, excluding shipping, at your expense.
If you are sending us an order confirmation, please be absolutely certain that you have clearly indicated this. Otherwise, the order will likely be duplicated and may be returned at your expense.
Gift cards may not be returned. Gift cards are valid for in-store purchases only, at any of our 6 stores throughout Iowa. Cards may not be used toward the purchase of merchandise for sale on this web site - riemanmusic.com. Cards may not be redeemed for cash or lessons. Rieman Music is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards. Gift cards are typically shipped within 1-2 business days and you should receive them within 3-8 days.
Changes To Return Policy
Rieman Music reserves the right to change it's return policy at any time without prior notice.